Monday 9 July 2012

One Way to Become Happier.

This may take a few weeks.
But you will notice a real difference
in your happiness level.
Keep a small journal
called WWW or What Went Well
or 
3 Blessings.


Every night before going to bed, write down 3 things that went well that day.
It can be very specific, for example: All the dishes got washed.
                                                  I wrote the letter I've been putting off 
                                                  writing.
                                                  It was fun at work today.
Or it can be more general:I'm alive!
                                    I love my family.
                                    God loves me.
Talk to your children or spouse in the evening and ask them: What went well today? Great for a positive end to a possibly difficult day.

Psalm 18 The Message: I feel put back together, and I'm watching my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment