Friday 20 July 2012

A Photo Bowl.

Do you have lots of photos
in boxes or files
that you hardly ever look at?


Find a nice bowl or purchase a recycled glass one like this, put into it photos that are themed. For example, the garden before and after. The kids when they were very young. The holiday in Europe and so on. In this way photos will be picked up by visiting friends or family and lovely memories recalled.
     Every couple of weeks change the theme so there are always some new ones to talk about and enjoy.

I delight far more in what you tell me about living than in gathering a pile of riches.Psalm 119 The Message.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,

    Nice to meet you. I'm stopping by from Ann's blog link up. I'm intrigued... what does la luca mean? Is it light in another language? I recognize la lumiere.

    I appreciated your photo bowl idea. :)

    Have a great week.

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, so nice of you to cal by.
      La luca is Italian for light, yes.
      All the best,G

      Delete
    2. So sorry, I see your name is Jennifer.
      Kind regards.Gina

      Delete